Gift Voucher Purchase Terms & Conditions
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Certificates (also referred to as Gift Vouchers.). These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Certificates available at www.japanstreetfood.co.uk (‘Website’) and in restaurant accordingly.
- The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Voucher, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
- Gift Vouchers, ordered through our Website, confirmation will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Vouchers must be redeemed on our restaurant site at 9 RENFREW ROAD, PAISLEY, PA34AF, as full or part payment of products from our restaurant. A Gift Voucher cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Voucher.
- When ordering a Gift Voucher, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Voucher.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- You can check the balance of the Gift Voucher by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
- All Gift Vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Voucher.
- Where Products purchased with a Gift Voucher are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Vouchers.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us
Table Booking Terms & Conditions
Our detailed booking terms and conditions are outlined below. Should you have any further queries or requests ahead of your visit, please do not hesitate to contact us
An e-mail address must be provided upon making a booking at any of our restaurants, as this link will be provided on booking confirmation e-mails.
Tables are available for one hour thirty minutes, after which they will be re-booked. Please contact us if you would like to stay at your table for longer than two hours and, if we have space available, we will do our best to accommodate you. For tables booked at 13:00(from Tuesday to Thursday) and from 13.30 or later (Friday to Sunday), or 20:00 or later (Tuesday to Saturday Only), your table will not be re-booked and you will not need to request the table for a longer period of time if required.
We respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation to ensure the best possible level of service to all of our guests. If you are running late, we kindly ask that you notify us by telephone at your earliest convenience.
Should you wish to have a drink prior to being seated, please arrive earlier or change your reservation to a later time. You may continue your experience in the bar for drinks after your meal.
Bigger/Party table reservation Policy
We require bookings for parties over 8 people to be secured by a deposit, which can be paid during reservation process on our website page. Deposit will depend on the final count of the participants and will be as follows: between 8 to 14 people – £45; 15-20 people – £75;
We require at least four hours’ notice for every cancellation. For bookings cancelled with less than four hours’ notice, we will charge £10.00 per person if we are unable to resell the table. In the event that you do not show up, we may charge £20.00 per person. We also may request a deposit to guarantee a table on busy days. For tables over 8 people, who booked and secured table with the deposit, restaurant requires at least 4 hours’ notice if there is a change in the number of the participants at the table. For bookings reduced in the number of participants restaurant will charge £10 per person. For bookings with more people than expected extra charges will be considered depending on the busyness of the restaurant at that moment. We are sorry that cancellation charges and deposits have become necessary but we have had too many “no-shows” resulting in empty tables we could have reserved for other customers.
Due to the large number of requests, unfortunately we cannot guarantee window tables or specific areas when taking reservations, but we will do our best to accommodate your requests. Your understanding is appreciated.
As a guide, if you choose to dine early and leave your table by 20.15 or later, or book a table from 20.30, there is a higher chance we are able to offer you a window table/a specific area of the restaurant. However, we cannot always guarantee this availability due to other bookings and table configurations.
Food Safety and Allergens
We respectfully ask that food that has not been prepared in our kitchens is not consumed on our premises. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes celebratory cakes. If you wish to bring celebratory cake we will require a £10 corkage fee added onto your bill. At least 48 hours’ notice is required, so please call or e-mail our restaurant as far in advance as possible. The reasons we have implemented this policy are that we are (i) often unable to find a place to store the cake in a fridge, which is often required for food safety purposes, (ii) the service of food not on the menu can impact our quality of service to the customer who brought the cake and customers on other tables, especially if we were not warned in advance, (iii) in the event of an alleged food poisoning or serious allergic reaction of one of our guests, we would be unable to trace the source in accordance with our Food Safety procedures, (iv) due to losing possibility of our dessert being ordered, therefore decreased earnings.
We cater for most dietary requirements and have strict policies in place for customers with food allergies. If you wish to discuss any allergens, you can email email@example.com or contact us on our phone. We are happy to respond to any specific requests for further information regarding allergens in our kitchens prior to your visit. All of our managers, wait staff, chefs and kitchen staff are fully trained on our allergen policy and any questions can be answered prior to orders being taken.